THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Starting my day with Nithyananda

Not because I am spiritual or leaning that way anytime soon but because he is entertaining... The crap that he spouts in his discourses are not just over the top but make you wonder what he's been smoking...
He's been trending lately in my part of the world and there is no escaping him of you are in any of the social media sites. I am not complaining. It feels good  to start the day with laughter and incredulity.
He is also surprisingly inspiring. Here is a guy who is completely beyond shame with garish costumes, blabbering about something that calls for a new word to be invented to describe it...Ridiculous just does not seem to do justice to describe his thoughts and the way he puts it across. Why is he inspiring?
Because...
Well if  someone can do that, I shouldn't be thinking too much about mixing patterns and maybe one day I wouldn't mind wearing polka dots with stripes...
P.S I might have my selfish reasons to ridicule him...At the height of his infamy, a shared name did me no favors.

Flabbergasted....and rightly so ;). I wonder if his disciples actually subscribe to whatever he says. If they do...well it does not bode well for anyone. #nithyananda
Speaking of Godmen, I  recently came across another video. And this was of Sadhguru or jaggi vasudev. With his painful pauses and self important tone, this one's remotely entertaining but also quite scary. And according to him, "most of the homosexuals today are a product of the social situation". All we is need more people like him in this homophobic world. pfft...




No comments: